What we're looking for
At SupraOracles, we are proud of the products and services we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing director to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can make on the world. Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
- Founded in San Francisco, Taipei, and Switzerland
- Distributed Team - USA, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, India, Vietnam
- SupraOracles provides you with a performant Oracle solution for real-world data to communicate with blockchains.
- For more information, please visit our website: **https://supraoracles.com/**
Why Choose Us?
- You believe that blockchain technology and DeFi are the future of finance.
- You want to contribute to a safe work environment and culture driven by open and transparent communication.
- Merit-based promotional system
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has: