What we're looking for
We are looking for a goal-oriented and organized video producer to manage projects from inception to completion. The video producer's responsibilities may include writing scripts, creating set designs, and scheduling shoots. An ideal video producer for us must have excellent time management and interpersonal skills, creativity with meticulous planning to create successful videos.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can make on the world. Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
- Founded in San Francisco, Taipei, and Switzerland
- Distributed Team - USA, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, India, Vietnam
- SupraOracles provides you with a performant Oracle solution for real-world data to communicate with blockchains.
- For more information, please visit our website: **https://supraoracles.com/**
Why Choose Us?
- You believe that blockchain technology and DeFi are the future of finance.
- You want to contribute to a safe work environment and culture driven by open and transparent communication.
- Merit-based promotional system
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media